Wednesday, October 29, 2008

They are the ALTAR BOYZ!!!

Well, after a couple of weeks of auditions, and one of the most grueling call-backs in history (that Leonard Raybon is so good!) we have cast the Altar Boyz.

They are:
William Bryant as Matthew
Brian Falgoust as Mark
P.J. McKinnie as Luke
James St. Juniors as Juan
Keith Claverie as Abraham

I have never had such a tough time casting a show.  There were so many talented guys to choose from, each of whom really 'brought it' to the audition.  We could not be happier with the ensemble we decided on, and I CAN NOT wait to start rehearsals.  I'm really fortunate to have Leonard and Kelly as partners in this.  They are among the best of the best at what they do and they are going to make this show unforgettable.  

The hardest part is always not being able to use everyone.  I always feel terrible having to let people know I won't be able to cast them in a show.  This time it particularly breaks my heart. 

So get tickets now.  The show's not until April but you are not going to want to miss it. 

Gary

1 comment:

Vatican Lokey said...

Well, God Forbid you have TOO MANY GOOD PEOPLE to choose from, hunh?!?

You've got a great cast, and I predict nothing but success!